Slip on trainers that adjust to your feet specifically for a run like no other, Reebok’s Pump Plus with pump technology fine-tunes the SmoothFuse upper for a seamless fit while dual density cushioning absorbs shock for a more responsive toe off.
With a stylish design comes the new Reebok Pump Plus Tech shoes for men. I recently wore my pair to Lakme Fashion Week in Mumbai and I must add, it was quite the showstopper, off the ramp.
What I love about the shoes is that the smooth fuse upper provides for irritation-free comfort while the injected moulded EVA heel counter provides superior heel fit. Even the CRTek carbon rubber outsole provides superior durability and enhanced cushioning.
Here are a couple of reasons why you should invest in this fab pair of sports shoes this season:
* SmoothFuse upper for seamless irritation free comfort
* The Pump technology adjusts for a custom fit
* Dual density cushioning foam for shock absorption and responsive toe off
* CRTek carbon rubber outsole for durable cushion
* Moulded anatomical sock-liner for a perfect feel
* Injection moulded EVA heel counter for superior feel